Wells Fargo is dedicated to stabilizing and preserving our neighborhoods and communities by responsibly managing the properties we own or maintain.
We preserve neighborhoods by working with local governments and community groups to:
- Maintain homes’ conditions through regular yard maintenance, property inspections,
painting, and other needed repairs.
- Protect property values by maintaining and repairing homes we own, and using standard market practices to establish our sales prices.
- Marketing Period: days 1 – 7 no offers are considered during the initial
listing week to give owner-occupants, nonprofits, and municipal buyers time to examine the property to see if it meets their needs.
- Homeowner Priority Period: days 8 – 15 offers are only considered from buyers who
intend to occupy the property as their primary residence.
- Renewed Homeowner Priority Period: Wells Fargo will renew the Homeowner Priority period for 5 days
after any reduction in price.
We revitalize neighborhoods by donating properties through the Community & Urban Stabilization Program (CUSP)
Through CUSP, nonprofit organizations and government entities may receive REO donation properties to be used to
further their missions. The program is open to nonprofit organizations and government entities that have been in
operation for at least 2 years and have a presence in the community in which they will receive properties. Wells Fargo
team members vet interested organizations according to program guidelines. Approved organizations are eligible to
receive at least one REO property at a time. Inquiries and application requests should be sent to CUSP@wellsfargo.com
- Supporting our customers. Since 2009, we provided information to more than 130,000 customers who participated in over 1,430 home preservation events, including more than 117 Wells Fargo Home Preservation Workshops.
- Encouraging responsible homeownership. We prepare customers to be responsible homeowners by offering education on credit management, mortgage options, and the ongoing
responsibilities of homeownership, and through our commitment to responsible lending principles.
Learn more about these and other community outreach programs
Wells Fargo provides complimentary fair housing education to real estate professionals and the public. To learn more about this program, please call 1-877-617-5274.
For your financing needs:
See Hours >
Mon – Fri: 7 am – 9 pm
Sat: 8 am – 6:00 pm
Sun: 10 am – 6:00 pm
Please submit all offers to the listing broker/agent. To report any concerns with a listing broker/agent, or to report any property condition or other concern needing escalation (including concerns related to a previously submitted offer), please call:
See Hours >
Premiere Asset Services:
Mon – Fri: 7 am – 8 pm